Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Photo Shoot with Puppies

Three weeks ago Brady's family friend Shaylee took some awesome pictures of us just for fun.  Here are a few favorites....


Isn't she just awesome??



This was probably the coldest my feet have been since I was cool and skied all the time.  Snow shoes would have come in very handy.


This explains our dogs perfectly.  Molly is a psycho and runs full speed everywhere, and Mose couldn't care less about running.  Or doing anything for that matter.


Brady will kill me for putting up a kissing picture, but I liked it too much.


Can you say Twilight??? I admit I do look a little like her.


So serious.


THAT FACE


I can't get over how much Molly looks like Scar from The Lion King!  So creepy.  And Mose looks pretend.


Ok last one I promise.  Sorry not sorry.

8 comments:

  1. If I ever had a magazine that was like, important, you guys would be the models for everything.
    and you're way pretty that Kristen Stewart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but in all seriousness... ever since i saw your instagram profile picture i have been waiting to see these! LOVEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. beauty!!! so glad you found me on instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THESE ! SO CUTE! and dude on that aerial blanket shot you look exactly like bella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha - I turned to Jeff and said, "Rosie looks like Kristen Stewart" before I even got to where you wrote that!

    I think you're prettier than her, though. :)

    ReplyDelete